Skip to content
Skip to main menu
Home › FAQ › What are some distinguishing features of the education program?
- A rigorous curriculum with well-defined grade-level outcomes.
- A focus on mastery of core knowledge and skills.
- Teaching methods that provide appropriate support and challenge for all students.
- Integrated assessment to confirm student progress, and to identify the need for intervention or further challenge.
- Early, energetic intervention so students with difficulties do not fall too far behind.
- Timely and complete communication with parents.