The after-school sports program is open to students in grades 6, 7 and 8.
- Fall: Soccer, cross-country and field hockey
- Winter: Basketball
- Spring: Lacrosse
In accordance with New Jersey State Law, (N.J.A.C. 6A:16-2.2), completed physicals and histories must be reviewed by our school physician before a student is cleared to begin practice.
Students cannot begin practice until all documents have been received and processed, no exceptions.
To be eligible to participate, the following forms are required:
- Parent/Guardian Information & Consent Form (print, review, sign)
- Concussion Form (print, review, sign)
- Sudden Cardiac Death In Student Athletes Pamphlet (Read and review)
- Sudden Cardiac Death Pamphlet Sign-Off Sheet (print, sign)
- Opiod Fact Sheet and Signature Form (print, sign.) Effective Spring 2018
- Physical Forms – To participate in after school sports you must also complete and submit one of the following. Please note that physical exams are valid for sports participation if they were done within 365 days of the start of practice.
A. If your child needs to update their physical before the start of a season, click here (print all 4 forms and take these to your appointment.) Please note, the History Form is completed by the parent prior to the appointment. Important Note: Physical Exams must be performed by the child’s physician, even if a parent or guardian is a practicing physician.
For all subsequent sports seasons your child will be participating in, you will need to complete and submit a (Health History Update Questionnaire) within 90 days of the start of practice. This form does not require a doctor’s signature.
B. If your child’s physical exam is up to date, you must complete and submit the Health History Update Questionnaire (print, complete and submit within 90 days of the start of practice.)
Students will not be allowed to begin practice until all forms have been submitted.